Our Savior Lutheran School acknowledges God as the source of all true wisdom and knowledge. We teach all subjects from a Christian perspective. The Bible is the basis for all instruction, and students are encouraged to pursue excellence as good stewards of the gifts God has given them. Students are trained to become good citizens and consecrated followers of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- The early childhood program at Our Savior is structured to:
- Provide opportunities for Christian learning of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through formal and informal living-learning experiences among parents, teachers, and students.
- Provide opportunities and activities to help each child develop a healthy self-concept so that the child happily accepts the talents and limitations God has blessed him/her with.
- Provide experiences and activities to foster health and safety, and which help fulfill the child’s basic individual needs–spiritual, emotional, psychological, physical, and intellectual.
- Provide guidance as the child gains self-control, becomes less egocentric and begins assuming more of an active part of both small and large group activities.
- Provide multisensory activities and experiences, which enhance and broaden the child’s aptitude for future schoolwork.
- Enhance the child’s creativity through the use of artistic expression, dramatic play, music, storytelling, and problem-solving.
“How very necessary it is to devote serious attention to the young. If we want qualified and capable men for both civil and spiritual leadership, we must spare no effort, time and expense in teaching and educating our children to serve God and mankind.”
— Martin Luther